- For crafts, take a sheet of cardboard. Background color define themselves. Turn our proposed scheme, or draw your own pencil outlines of butterflies.
- Determine the colors that you will need for the picture, and pick up the necessary cereals. In our case it is buckwheat, rice, millet, lentils, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.
- Gently to smear glue only on the individual small sections and glue the rump. For body and butterfly antennae can use brown buckwheat.
- For the internal parts of the upper wings of a butterfly suit white rice. Glue it, preliminary having put on these sites glue.
- Then glue the yellow millet. To better rested cereal, distribute it in a single layer, without lumen. Be sure to give sufficient time to dry.
- To obtain red colors on the wings of butterflies use lentils. Using tweezers or chopsticks spread rump so as not to go beyond the contour of the border.
- On the wings glue white pumpkin seeds, and to the ends of antennae - Black sunflower seeds. To your picture could hang, let it dry thoroughly, and then insert into the frame.