- Choose chestnuts for the head and torso bears. Make holes with an awl and connect chestnuts using a thin small branches and glue.
- From cones do bear little arms and legs and glue them to the body.
- Ears do bear the same scales of spruce cones, glue them to the head. Draw a bear marker eyes, nose and mouth.
- To the stand, take a piece of foam, finely chop the needles of spruce, pine and arborvitae and glue it to the foam.
- Insert the foam in a beautiful oak leaf - it would be in our composition to perform the role of the tree.
- The disclosed pine cone is perfect for imitation Christmas tree. Attach it to the stand.
- Repeat steps 1-3 and make another bear. Put the two bears on a stand .